Wednesday, June 16, 2010

~sOcCeR tIme~


Kaiden played soccer in the fall again, of course. We haven't switched it up much since he was three! Baseball in the spring and soccer in the fall.. well.. except for this year! We didn't do any sport this spring! :( Kinda sad, but a good break. Been trying to get the behaviorals in order..AND I was in the middle of looking for and purchasing a NEW HOME! We were busy! He didn't seem to miss it. I don't want to burn him out on sports before he's 10! ;) So, I figured if he really bugged me about it, we would do it. I wasn't thinking that would be the case where he usually ends up complaining at one point or another. :\ I was planning on going back to the regs come fall, so I guess I need to hurry up and figure out WHAT we're doing. Some friends are doing flag football..hmm.. I wanted to put the name of his team on the pic too, but, being that I'm getting old, I've seem to have forgotten at the moment. I will have to update later, probably after someone clues me in. HA For this year we changed from NYS(which is really unorganized) to Henderson United soccer. I MUST say, the organizational skills of this league is so much better! I liked the coach and the whole process. We will probably be looking into them again for the fall, if we don't do flag football. Decisions. I will have to discuss it with K.

No comments: