Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My TooTh!

This was the face I got once he discovered his tooth was missing in the morning! LOL It was hil.larious! See, the night of Sept 23, 2009 at about 8pm his mommy pulled it out. Poor guy was barely hanging on! Kaiden fell asleep in my lap in the chair and well, call it an occupational hazard, I was curious and DETERMINED to get this thing out! Didn't take much. He didn't realize it was gone right away. I had to lead him to the tooth on his shelf and then it clicked! He RAAANN to the bathroom and was all upset that I pulled it out! haha What was funny was when he first discovered it was loose I was kidding with him about doing the floss and door trick.. he didn't quite catch on too quickly. I enjoyed every moment of watching him figure it out! We had it all set up and everything.. then he quickly said that HE wanted to be the one to close the door! haha.. yeah, he walked with the door. Yeah, bud, that's REALLY going to work! It was cute and quite hilarious for the mom! I didn't think he would ACTUALLY fall for it! Needless to say, it didn't come out that way. I was upset that my pic didn't turn out. It's all grainy, but it was THE best shot of him being upset that his tooth was gone! Then, of course he thought it was cool that it was out and couldn't wait to put it under his pillow for the tooth fairy.

No comments: