Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hangin with Singles


I actually got out and got some adult time with some new friends! It was a really good time. My friend Karissa, that has since left us here and lives in California, introduced me to her really cool friends. Megann is so incredibly sweet and awesome! Danielle is very outgoing, sweet and spunky. Sorry, Wayne, we didn't get any pics with you. :(  Thanks for also making it a great time! During the dinner and talent show there was some texting going on..even between members at the SAME table..had to laugh and take a picture of Megann and her phone!
One of the best parts of the conference weekend was going to the temple thursday, 10.14  for a fireside and then doing a session! There were so many of us. SO awesome to see and experience!


The fireside, dinner, dance and hang out Friday, 10.15 was fun but of course, awkward for me at the same time. I don't do well in those kinds of social settings. The fireside motivaional speech was the best one ever! It has been so long his name has slipped my mind. He coached at BYU and was the coach of the Single's Ward Bishop, which is how we got him I guess. The speed dating was that of an experience that I may not want to experience again, but it was amusing I must say! All in all..a GREAT weekend, great experiences!

No comments: