Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kaiden Taking Flight

Kaiden going to visit his dad in Arizona. He started to fly back and forth all by himself! I think this was one of the first times, if not the first, without his dad accompanying him. August 12, 2009. He first flew home on his own in June. He LOVE to fly, just like his mom. His dad HATES to fly, but sacrificed a few times to get him home. :) I had to use my old film camera because my digital camera had to be sent in for repairs after our work swimming party. I HAD to have SOMEthing to capture these first time and special events!


Here he is leaving again November 9,2009 to go to Arizona. He was on twelve month school track systems then and when he had a track break he would go visit his dad. It was cute to catch the pilots getting on when he did and their little interaction. He gets to be the first one on the plane! He just loves it! Makes me feel better too! He tells me of all the people he sits next to, who talks to him, who helps him, what he eats and does for that WHOLE..LONG..HOUR plane ride. haha

No comments: