Monday, April 20, 2009

More on the happiest place on earth!



Just having fun with the camera! The first day was windy and kinda chilly, the second day was absolutely beautiful! This was the first night there. Me Heather and Sascha.

Sascha and his GQ pose. :)



The Birthday girl and her lil cutie. I call her mine sometimes, so you might get confused. ;) She's the sweetest little girl there ever was! I love her to pieces and seriously miss her when I'm not with her! :( Heather got to wear a button that said it was her birthday and EVERYONE of the cast members would tell her happy birthday when she passed by. It was funny, even if they were really busy, they went out of their way to tell her happy birthday. It was amazing! :) I SO wanna go on MY birthday! lol :D


This is my bubba! I love this pic of him! I will have to admit that I coerced him into the pose, but it's great none-the-less!
So, the first day came and went, really fast. Not hard to do when you get there halfway through the day, but it was a full day of fun that's for sure! We were all exhausted due to lack of sleep anyway and called it a night after 9 or 9:30 pm or so. All I know is that we were back at our hotel and ordering pizza at 10, no, 11pm! ahh... there's a funny story there, too.. Alaina called, oh, I don't remember, some pizza joint to order and the girl answers the phone with the shpeel they are made to say including,"would you like to try..." and once all that was said Alaina then continues to ask if they delivered and such, which, if I recollect correctly, they didn't, so she was asking where they were located and how far from our hotel they were.. and she and the girl were discussing it and oh, about 5 minutes into the conversation on the phone the girl THEN tells her that they close at 11pm.. and I believe it was 10:55pm if not 11pm already.. so then the girl says, oh, yeah, we aren't taking anymore orders... hahaha Don't worry, we still found our pizza and indulged ourselves,yes, at midnight. There is just something so disgusting and wrong with eating pizza at midnight, but hey,it's not often we'll be making Disneyland trips so live it up, right?? :) I will note that I brought strawberries, bananas, mandarin oranges and tangelos on the trip as well. ;) Gotta have the healthy stuff! Although, each day I HAD to indulge myself in a churro. You can't just GO to Disneyland and NOT have a churro. That's just sick and wrong! :) They were soo good!





1 comment:

Skeeter said...

Dang! It looks like ya had a great time!!! So awesome! I so want to go for my b-day!