Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ReTrEiViNg ThE eGgS..

This IS and will FOREVER Be a tradition in our family.. the family shot on the porch before the official egg hunt! I only got one (bad) shot as I was trying to hurry so no one would run.. and because my dad was shooing me into the picture telling me that there can only be ONE photographer.. and apparently that was HIM and not me! lol. It is usually his sister, my aunt Lynette that takes them (the photog), but she went on a hike with my other uncle and cousins and didn't realize it was Easter weekend when she planned it and has always wanted to go on this hike, so I guess she is forgiven. ;) So if I get an updated shot maybe I'll share. :)
Ok, so once again, you have to be smarter than the blog, and you know when you have too many pics when you have to try and bypass their "only 5 pics uploaded at a time" rule.. pfffhh... who made THAT up?? soo.. I had to upload pics a couple times.. and once again, they stack themselves and the first five that took place are at that BOTTOM of the page.. :( One of these days I'll get it! I really thought I had it this time! hahaha Not much else to say other than "this is K finding his eggs" is there?? haha You know you're an only child when there are a BAZILLION photos of you just doing random or stupid things.. and A LOT of them!! :)..and I'm the proud mama. He calls me "mama" now.. don't think he ever has. It's been mom mom when he was little little, but always mommy or mom.. but now it's mama! :) It's so cute! He's such a mama's boy! ♥him
Now THIS one could use some explanation couldn't it? Things get interesting now don't they? :) That would be a grave stone my dad made for some poor chipmunk that was around our property that I can't remember right now, dangit, what the story is.. but he died somehow and my dad had to give it a gravestone.. see.. most everyone in the fam has a stone like that one, but with names on them, not gravestones.. so we all have our own rocks throughout the "cactus garden" aka the property.. it's really cool! I will have to take pics of them and post them later.. good idea!:).. anyway, so I had to get a shot of K getting his egg in front of the "gravestone"..even though the chipmunk wasn't buried, just disappeared to my knowledge.. that's my family for ya.. well, my DAD! LOVE him!
Spiderman egg!
Those ones are "Fun" to find in the desert! ;)
Cousin Joey and Kaiden still hunting for eggs!

Kaiden with Grandpa helping him find his eggs and the money that Grandma Betty Jean hid around the cabin. That TOO is tradition and we LOVE it! :)

The Easter bunny likes to hide them in "fun" places too! ;) At least we didn't have to aid to a pricked figer THIS year. Last year was the only year outta the 7 that K got "attacked" by the cactuses! ;) whhhhewwww!
Found another one mom!!
Still to come.. the Easter egg retreiving continues.. and the Diebel family hunts with us.. stay tuned.

No comments: