Saturday, May 23, 2009

Car ride to Carson

The journey began May 1,2009 after I picked up my boy from kindergarten.. and what an adventure it was! We were headed to see my sister that is working in Carson during the Legislative session for six months. I was the designated MOM aka servant in the back seat. ha My mom didn't want to change me seats because she said,"I see how hard that person works". lol.. yeah, so the passenger seat in the front was apparently the best seat. HOWEVER.. I was having fun with my camera with the kids. As you can tell, at the time that I was snapping all the shots they were watching a movie and Kaiden wouldn't let me in his face too much. ha That AND Maddie was inbetween us, so it made it hard.. but the photos continued.. :) and the pics are all in random order because at midnight I don't have the brain power to concentrate on how to upload them in order anymore. haha but you can get an idea of the start of our Carson trip.


We had to pull over before Tonopah because little miss just wasn't happy.. and NOW look at that face..
We also got to see a little excitement on the road.. yeah, a trooper following some runners... IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE! lol.. man, rough job there Trooper.. Being that K's dad is one and I've heard all kindsa stories.. I get to make fun! :)
Here he is - still working hard.. just don't run em over, buddy!




We were PACKED to the TOP!!
Something random that my sis wanted me to figure out what it was.. had my zoom and got a couple shots, but WHO knows.. yeah, the "scenic" view on the way, isn't so scenic, that's for sure!
One of the movies that kept her happy, ELMO! :) Thanks, Kaiden!
The mom
The driver.. but naaawwwt on the waayyy hommmee.. :) Being the driver was pretty cool too while she was in the back handling them on the way home..hehehehe
This was one of the first shots at the beginning of the ride.. happy kids with full bellys.. awww.. nothing better!
More to come on the rest of the trip, the destination, the sis, the fun and seeing her work.. oh yeah, I got sooo many pics from that trip. Are you kidding, I took so many pics JUST in the car. I couldn't decide which ones to put up.. therefore I posted more than a "few". :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Heidi-
I got your blog address from facebook. Your little guy is so cute!! You look great too. I hope that you are doing well. What are you up to? Are you still in vegas?

Karissa said...

Why didn't you ever tell me you had a blog??? I just got it off facebook! You are Kaiden are so stinkin' cute - seriously! :-) I need to come visit soon....I'll call you! :-)