Saturday, May 23, 2009

Making chicken enchiladas with my boy..

April 25, 2009
So, I decided to make chicken enchiladas.. a first.. so I had my lil chef help me. He tells me he wants to be a chef when he grows up, so here's a good start,right? :)
Have to get lots of pics at any opportunity, so of course we have to get a mom n lil chef shot!..or two..
He cracks me up!
Had to put an apron on him, of course. ;)
Made sure he washed up
He wanted to help with EVERYTHING, it was so cute!


Chicken goes in.. And here's the final product! Funny thing being that I had my "cousins dinner" that night at PF Changs. I just had the urge to make chicken enchiladas. My mom watched Kaiden and Maddie at my sisters house, so my mom, her bf and Kaiden got to eat them first... but I got them the next day and they were JUST as delicious as they told me they were! SCORE! YEA! It was fun and great to hang with my boy and have him help!

No comments: