Saturday, May 23, 2009

My first AUNTIE outing..just me and the kids!!

April 24, 2009
Maddie, Kaiden and me





So these are all I captured of the night. It was a short night out, wished it was longer, but didn't
want to worry the new parents.. ha My sister had a presentation for her business at her house and my brother in law was having a hard day at work - on the golf course- rough, I know.. but he has to kiss butt with the big wigs so every now and again they go golfing. TOUGH life! ha :) Anyway, so Kaiden and I got to take the baby girl out and about. :) We just went and got something to eat because my boy hadn't eaten. We went to Burger King and picked up some chow. Gave the baby girl some chicken fingers. I think they were shaped like dinosaurs? Not sure, my sister could probably tell you since baby girl decided to chuck them all over the car! lol.. but she enjoyed some of Kaiden's fries he was so nice to share. He just loves her! We took our "num nums" and went and watched the airplanes land at the airport. It was fun, but short lived. As we were headed back to my sisters house they both crashed. Now, I was only supposed to have her until daddy got home and I even texted BOTH of the parents and NOT ONE of them responded to me.. yeah, I can see they were really worried and missing their baby. ha ;) My brother in law says, "no news is good news" as far as me not receiving a response from either one of them.. but I was ASKING for permission to stay past curfew.. and no response so I thought, "ok, I have to return her.. " haha and then when I get to their house my sister still has her guests and my brother in law has crashed!! WHAT?!.. lol which made sense being that as I'm pulling up to their house when I opened up the garage I thought maybe my bro in law would come out, being that I had TWO sleeping kids and his truck was in the driveway so I couldn't pull in... and no one bothered to run out.. soooo...hmm.... I had to park across the street.. now.. HOW do I get a 50lb boy and 25lb girl into the house while they are sleeping?.. well, for those of you who are really really curious.. I got them BOTH over my shoulders and into the house all at once! I know, I know.. I'm amazing.. hahahahaha jk Years of single mom-hood had brought many talents my way I guess. And can I just TELL you HOW heavy 50 lbs and 25 lbs of DEAD WEIGHT is?!?!?! It was interesting, that's for sure.. and then the INSTANT I was in the house, they BOTH woke up, AT THE SAME TIME! Sheesh! It was a fun night, none-the-less! Looking forward to another, soon I hope! (and yes, my son IS special. lol.. in reference to the pics.. haha he loves to be a ham!)

1 comment:

Melody said...

many a nights.. and days sometimes.. I have to carry both girls into the house at the same time.. you just deep breathe and do it as quick as possible!! Your a great aunt!