Saturday, May 23, 2009

BaCk To BaSeBaLl!!

DODGERS # 41
COWLEY

So we started baseball again in April. His first game was April 18th. These are a few memories I captured at the first two games! I got a lot of little videos too. I will cherish those forever! Oh how my boy is growing fast!..

He LOVES to play first
Throwin it in...
He's so big now! To think.. we started this 4 spring seasons ago! wow!..yes.. at 3..it was so dang cute to see little 3 year olds playing tball.. a lot of the time they didn't care to be there and many just played in the dirt, but it was awesome and they had fun! It's fun to see the progress and interest from year to year.. although I think the coach has a HUGE influence on the kids and team and this years coach is a.. I'm going to say it, a douche! I don't care for him at all and I think the kids would be having more fun and interest with a better coach, but what do ya do, right? We actually saw Kaiden's first coach from when he was 3. He doesn't appear to be coaching his son's team, but we played his team two weeks ago. I wanted to go talk to him, but didn't know if he'd remember us.. but now I'm wishing I'd at least said hello. He was so great with Kaiden! He was one of THE BEST coaches he's had. His son didn't end up playing through most of the season, but he was still so dedicated to the team! Kaiden also hadn't been seeing his dad on a regular basis then to have that kind of male bonding and he just clung to this coach. I kept apologizing to him, but he was so great with it. I told him that it's probably maybe because he kinda resembled his dad. I wasn't sure, but he just LOVED him and he was so great with him, so I felt bad that I didn't go say something to him, but I'm sure I'll run into him again.. so strange how time goes by so fast! Kaiden has fun when he's playing, but isn't too thriled this year to go to practice and he's only really excited for the games because there's snacks! haha.. that's my boy for ya!

Love that face! hah
Up to bat-COWLEY


No comments: